26. EEG Biofeedback Computer Technology Based Mind Coaching




When one of my neighbours was doing renovation work. The sound generated from the drill bit was not easy to bear. There were choices to be made, either I ignored the sound or I got out from my flat to avoid the noise. But I have decided to hook up an EEG Biofeedback machine to quiet the mind.

EEG Biofeedback can help us overcome inattention, irritability, agitation and emotional reactivity, being more physically agile individual,less procrastination, have better delayed gratification and being mentally sharp. Other benefits include better ideas creation, better reading, memory works, able to respect authority and attaining higher energy level because the brain is the final organ which interprets signals from outside world.

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity