110. New Complement to Western Medicine




I begin to see the benefits of putting all treatment plans for a body's health and keep it healthy.

A human body is a complex system. We have a limited knowledge of our own bodies, let alone how to put our bodies in healthy states.

Recently my legs were injured at a road side by falling metal bars. At that time in my mind was to put every treatment plans together to recover my injuried legs as soon as possible. Any solutions are acceptable they can be western medicine, energy healing etc.

Now my understanding of body health is simple:

Gene’s therapy complements western medicine
Western medicine complements oriental medicine
Oriental medicine complements natural healing
Natural healing complement spiritual healing (both with religion or without religion)
Spiritual healing complement energy healing.

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity