143. I-ching and the life of origin

I-Ching (sounds yijing), meaning a book of changes (nature or human event)

They are many ways in which humans interpret the creation of universe and the behavious of human society. I-ching and science are two fundamental aspects of explanation.


I-Ching was a tool used in an ancient Chinese especially for weather forecast. The lack of research had made it downgraded to a tool for fortune telling.


I learned I-Ching at age of 27; the learning outcome was full of frustration because I did not know the way of learning. Years later when I knew that Confucian mastered I-Ching at age of 50, this made me feel better. Nowadays I am happy even I don’t understand I-Ching as I am more appreciative then before.

The power of I-Ching in Maths and Computing, a binary system of 0,and 1 which makes a revoultion of scientific world. The power of 64 bits computing technology is not fully developed, less alone the full power of I-Ching 64bits*64bits technology in future development.

In huamnity front I could see I-Ching has a power of guiding our human society models for a better future development.

Here is my thought of human society, 64 possible systems, it is in a matrix format:

(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)=64 models

(0,1) = (Extrovert, Introvert)

6: (power of 6) symbolises six types of human mindset.

- This is my way, you must follow me.
- This is my way, I'm not joining you.
- I may be small, but you don't disturb me.
- I am ok but I am very jealous of your success.
- I take care of myself only, I would not care about other people.
- I am different, I am gifted. You are inferior to me.


The nature of Ying and Yang, the nature of positive and negative energy; bad human attributes (ie.human survival nature) can turn into good attributes, weak can turn into strong and vice versa.

On the origin of Universe , a latest scientific theory and findings of the universe formation can match well with I-Ching findings,that the universe was from nothingness at time zero. The harmony of I-ching can relate well with string theory. I-ching was an observation which based on science in old days, however it lacked the strong and extensive research theory backing.

From a scientific view, the universe was created from pure energy into matters and anti-matters ( scientists define anti-matters as matters with opposite charges). Matters in space are in many forms ranging from simple to complex structures which follow the rule of e=mc2 and field theory. The manifestation of forms are in spring vibrations, mesons, neurons, protons. They were gradually cooled down into hydrogens, through hydrogen nucleus fussion and the final formation of galaxies.

Whether science based or religion based explanation of the origin of life, this topic of discussion will continue for another century and I see no final outcomes to it. So in perspective, believe what you belief and respect others' views. Don't oversold our views because they have done more harms than good.

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity