164. Jealousy is a mind natural response.

Jealousy is a mind natural response. It is like an object which has sharp corners, wisdom can make it round and smooth.

My friend Patrick gives me this definition of jealous and envy.

"Envy is admire it has no bad intention but jealousy is not happy with what others have and it has bad intention".

Norberto R. Keppe said : the more envy, the less health and sanity; the less envy, the more health and sanity.

When I was a child, keeping fighting fish was one of my hobbies. I had a very beautiful and colourful fighting fish, my favorite and my happy time.

One day I caught a big and ugly fighting fish, and its size was one and half size of all of my collection. I put my favorite with this new comer for a fight. The verdict was very obvious. I could not bear the pain and stop their fight. Subsequently, I decided to put them in different environments; obviously, I put the new comer into a very non-conducive environment. A week later I put them on a fight again. This time round my favorite losed badly, very badly. I decided to stop the fight again.



Jealousy is a lack of confidence, low self esteem, fight and flight response at a personal level. Jealousy can happen at neibourhhood and at country levels.

Are you happy with your neighbours and countries when they are doing very well, better than you? or do you try to stop them from progressing?

Do you prefer a wealthy neighbour or a prosperous neighbouring country?

The answer is obvious: At least when your neighbours are doing well, they would not borrow money from you, give you trouble and when countries are progressing well, they would not export refugees to your country.

But the question is: Can you contain your jealousy mindset?

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity