177. A warrior mind.

I had ideas writing on a topic of a warrior mind few months ago. But after listened to my father story during the lunar new year when visiting him, I have decided there is nothing special about what is inside a warrior mind.

My father is 93 years old. He told us casually he had a few matched made girl friends. But my grand father decided to choose my mother over others was because the family needed her for taking care of very young uncles immediatedly after the marriage. there were married , my father 19, mother 16.

Prior to that, my grand father paid $50 to another girl's parent as a commitment for a successful match; however the supposedly matched girl was turn downed by her father side because they needed three more years for her to marry my father, she was too young at that age.

Unfortunately an event happened during world war II time, both mother and daughter were raped by three japanese soldiers infront of the husband and the son, then the women were killed by the soldiers, knife from that private bottom to the chest level. Enough...

My father is saying.. If he happened to marry that girl then he could have save more lives. (again you would not see me writing this blog here.)

I believe in :

1) Every race is equal. There is no such thing as one race is better or superior than the others.

2) More good people are outnumbered bad people in this world.

3) Self reflection can answer to our conscience.

4) To grow, we have to be honest to ourselves; especially dealing with our past mistakes.

Every one is a good warrior when we have good intention and act good upon other people.

I am still doing neurofeedback for my father once a week. I wish my father living to become a centenarian.

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity