223. It is My Life

In 2012 I was running 10km mini marathon. Now a full marathon. It can be done. I did it my way.



2017 SC Marathon



To complete a long race, you need good supporters.





Bon Jovi "The Concert For Sandy Relief 12-12-12" Live From Madison Square Garden in New York City 2012 USA

I remembered that in 2008, a conversation with Mr. Chen, I mentioned to him that I ran a mini marathon. He replied: you don't look the one who can run marathon. feeling slightly embarrassed, So I reinstated that I ran for mini marathon, a 10km race. Since then running a full marathon to me is an optional event, i did not think seriously about it and suspect that those runners are irrational people who go for that long distance of run. But slowly and gradually, I change my view about marathon; marathon is about planning, discipline and execution power. But the most importance of all is how to make our knees or ankles revitalise again. As long as we don't go for knees or ankles surgery then there is a high chance, a very high chance that ultimately, we can run a full marathon race in a life time, if you choose to.

Ageing symptoms like alzheimer, sleep apena, depression can be delayed by long distance walk or gradually slow persistent run. Try it.

Popular posts from this blog

237.Welcome

239. Simplicity